Random November Post

Okay, it is Novemeber. Lots of shit happens in November. Personally, the most important (or fun, I forget which), is NaNoWriMo. However, there are also people around the community that are participating in the most manly of November pursuits, Movember.

(While I am not really participating in Movember this year, Gnomeageddon from Armageddon’s Coming is, and you can learn more about it in this post of his.)

Anyway, getting back to the very vague point I have here, NaNoWriMo. It stands for “National Novel Writing Month”, but it’s been a fairly international event for… longer than I know exactly.

The idea is simple. Write 50,000 words, in 30 days. That comes out to 1,667 words a day. That’s a number that I’m /very/ familiar with. Anyway, this is another excuse (also the general lack of things to talk about WoW-wise ’till the 7th of December) not to write anything much for a month (also see EXAMS FFFFF-).

I have got a post on information organization or something planned for sometime late next week, but no promises. Because you know, obligations suck.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>